5 Top Quartz Countertops Benefits
Quartz countertops are gaining popularity among many homeowners. Quartz countertops benefits can be advantageous for many homeowners.
Quartz countertops benefits:
- Quarts is very durable. It is an engineered material mage from natural quartz combined with polymers and resins.This process creates a very durable and almost understandable material.
- Nonporous. Most stone products are porous. It means that there is a chance they can absorb liquids. But some stones are more porous than others. For example, marble is more porous than granite. But quartz is non-porous at all, as it is an engineered stone and it is already pre-sealed.
- Wide color variety. There are hundreds of color to choose from. Different manufactures offer different patterns. So possibilities for color options are almost endless. It can look like natural stone, or solid color. When it is created, pigment can be added to resin. So it will create any desired look.
- More design options. Quartz can be held in place with epoxy instead of screws. So it opens more versatile options when it comes to installing quartz countertops. So it can be used for backsplashes, shower enclosures and walls without very visible seams.
- Low maintenance. Since it is non-porous, it is very easy to clean quartz, as it doesn’t absorb any liquids. All it needs, just a regular wipe with water with soap.
Learn more about quartz
Since quartz is much heavier than granite, so installation can get more complicated.
Learn more about quartz countertops benefits
Hire a professional countertop company and certified distributor to get the job done right.