What is Quartz?
Most Popular and Modern Quartz Countertops Colors
Here are some ideas for the best quartz countertops colors, and you can choose according to your home setting and style.
- Arctic White: White quartz can fit with anything. You can use Arctic White in the backsplash and black cabinets. Moreover, you can also use it with natural wood hues and white cabinets.
- Babylon Grey: It offers a cool and soft shade of quartz. If you have light-colored cabinetry, then it is a perfect choice. Moreover, you can use this countertop in the kitchen with a black-and-white color scheme.
- Calcatta Classique: If you want to achieve a marble look, then try this one. It would be an ideal choice for cabinetry with dark and light shades. It looks like a neutral color so it can easily match with any color family.
- Calcatta Lago: if you have dark cabinetry, it will make your kitchen look stunning. It looks like dark gray marbling.
- Carrara Grigio: If your kitchen has a warm-toned look, it will give a bright but slightly muted look to your kitchen. It works well in a kitchen that has warm wood cabinets.
- Cascade White: It works perfectly with light cool tones and white cabinetry. If your kitchen or home has a soft decorating style, it can provide excellent contrast against light colors.
- Grey Lagoon: It is the best choice for modern kitchens. If you have white cabinets, then this stone can match well. It gives shades of black, navy, and gray.
- Pacific Salt: It was ideally designed to pair with bright walls and dark cabinets. It gives shades of black and light brown. It can provide an exciting contrast to black and dark brown cabinets.
These are just a few examples of quartz countertops colors. After color selection, you can contact a professional design center like “Stone Spirit” to fabricate and install quartz countertops.